Onew
Please Leave Your Blog Adress So I Can Follow Yours Back !

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

someone call me around 3.30 pm just know..

i aspect it was my friends.. but it's not...
so i answer it..

-the conversation begin-

Caller : is this En. Saiful??(i was like a.. what a...??)
Me : Yup.. Speaking.. What can i help you sir?(trying to be so nice.. lol..)
Caller : I'm En. Kamal from JPNIN(Jabatan Perpaduan Negara & Intergrasi Nasional Malaysia.. (pnjg nyer!!).. )
Me : okay..
En. Kamal : Well are you free for 11 until 16 march??
Me : wait i check my calender(lol acting like i'm a busy man!! hahahaha~~)
Nope.. Wae(lol)??
En. Kamal : Okay.. JBS(Jabatan Belia dan Sukan) will held a camp for participant under 17 years old.. and it will be held at Limbang, Sarawak.. So i want you to become a Fasilitator for this Program.. Can you??
Me : Of course!! ahhh... (getting exited actually!! hahahahahaha~~~) Do you want me to confirm it right now??
En. Kaml : Yeah sure!!
Me : Okay.. I'm in!!
En. Kamal : Good!! And thank you..
Me : You're welcome!!

and hung up the phone...

Can wait for this!! ahhhh... lol!! it's next week!! yeah it's next week!! i check my calendar again1! yeah!! it's next week!! arrrrggghhhhh~~~

this scene has been end by me continuing to sleep... hahahahahahaha~~~

0 comments: