Onew
Please Leave Your Blog Adress So I Can Follow Yours Back !

Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

STUPID story about 2PM!!

Don't believe this rumors!! Read her story..~~

I lived in HELL and I'm Korean.. last year I visited Korea to meet my friends and we make a desicion to going to 2pm concert.. i'm so happy cause they give us their autographs and promises us that if jay comes back we'll get his auto too.. anyway i went to they concert with girl friends and we are so fashionable at that time !! after the concert taec asked us if we want to follow them to their apartment and hang out with them in their apartment.. how lucky we are!! so without wasting our time, we follow them.. we arrived at their apartment, but we can't see Khun and Woo, but there' is Jun bro, Taec and magnae Chan!! Junsu brought us an alcoholic drinks and said let's talk.. after that, we all get drunks!!!! And taec and junsu both said that we should sleep here cause we are too drunk !! The next morning, when we woke up taec was shirtless and on top of me and kissing me and i noticed that we weren't wearing the outfits anymore. and we are not wearing bra anymore and Junsu was on top of my friend and I saw Khun and Woo.. and Khun asking Taec if I was his girlfriend? lol.. I wish..~~~ anyway my friend got pregnant which is made by Junsu!!

(Please don't believe this!! it's made by a girl who trying to accuse 2PM... and she tell me this.. i have no choice by post this in my Blog... i don't care.. she should take a lesson.. and if you received this message trough FB, please ignore it and fight back... please defence 2PM boys!!)

0 comments: